Monday 8 May 2006

Getting close

Less than two weeks left before I get on that jet to the States. Backing tracks and guitar are ready, I'm not sure I am yet!!! It's a weird feeling because it's a cross between sheer excitement and absolute apprehension. I'm really looking forward to seeing Brian and Kurt and their families and pray I won't become Mr. Shy like I sometimes do. I'm absolutely petrified of a long haul flight on my own, but I know that God will be with me. I feel truely honoured to be asked to play at Sanctuary church and Ragamuffins Coffee House and aim to share the music God has given me with them. I'm praying that many will be blessed by my visit and that I will remain a humble servant of God throughout. As I write I am facing a minor problem with transport to and frm the airport since my lift has managed to find a job and therefore can't take me anymore. So prayer into this would be a great help. Now ... I must go and practise.