Sunday 25 September 2005

How did I miss this before!

I don't know how I missed this before. I can't get over how many artists there are in the world and how ordinary my music is compared to them. I feel humbled and in awe, inspired and hungry to explore new ideas. MYspace is an awesome tool. I discovered it through Jadon Lavik website and decided to have a go. If you visit myspace you must join, there's so much to look at. Myspace url is http://www.myspace.com/stevelowndes

I just visited Ben Folds myspace, who is an artist I was introduced to recently and promptly bought both his albums. If you haven't heard him yet, YOU MUST!

I'm also grateful to anyone who has taken the time to listen to my amateurish recordings, particularly those who've added me to their friends list. I was amazed at the guitar technique of Jon Gomm. Another must to listen to if you're into outstanding acoustic guitar playing. Be sure to view the video as well.

I think I could merrily spend all day in myspace listening to the immense talent out there.