Thursday 19 January 2006

Design For Life - Steve's debut album release

It's finally happened after much soul searching and many hours of advice and sitting in front of recording equipment. I have mixed, re-mixed and re-mixed again until I was persuaded to leave them alone. So now you can hear it and if you so desire, buy it. CD Baby is truly a fantastic site who offer great advice and an excellent service for clients. When I bought J. Brian's CD from them their emails throughout the delivery process had me in fits of laughter.

I am so grateful to my God for giving me the songs and opportunities to share them. Our God is an awesome God. I am also indebted to J. Brian Hill, Robin & Helen Thompson (Living Hope), Mikael Nordin and of course Tamara my beautiful wife, for their advice and support throughout the recording process. Pots&Pans is born and I can't wait to begin the next project.