Thursday 9 March 2006

Busy days

It's been a while since I've posted on here so I thought I ought to make the time. Much has been happening most of which is centred around the fast approaching visit of J. Brian Hill. I have been visiting many different churches to promote Brian and have met with a varied response. Some have been open and willing to participate, others paid lip service. I suppose I shouldn't worry about getting enough support, but I do. If you're reading this and you've got nothing planned on Friday 31st March 2006 then come along to my school, St. Clement's College, Burgh Road, Skegness, Lincs. to see Brian perform with a live band backing him. It promising to be an event that will bless many people, including me! Brian is staying with us, so that'll be cosy.

In addition to all that I'm still attempting to lay down the basis of the background tracks for Brian's new album, I'll be preparing two songs for the album. I've recently made an extremely useful purchase. Digidesign Mbox2 complete with Protools LE. It's already made an outstanding difference. I'm still exploring the programme at the moment so you'll have to wait for the goodies.

That's enough for now....